Overview: The 1st Annual Middle East Conference in Neuro-Oncology is dedicated to promote advances in Neuro-Oncology through continuous education and training. The objective is to enhance collaboration between all relevant disciplines in the region (Medical Oncology, Neuro-Oncology, Neurosurgery, Radiation Oncology, Pathology and Radiology) and aims at bridging science, knowledge and practice gaps in the management of Central Nervous System (CNS) malignancies. During the conference, experts from different subspecialties worldwide will meet and discuss in-depth new treatment approaches in Neuro-Oncology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss current updates in neuro-oncology, pathology, imaging and treatment methodologies
- Provide a platform for collaborations with other disciplines to implement more effective multidisciplinary care of neuro-oncology patients.
- Describe how to implement new techniques into current practices
- Dr. Hazem Assi (American University of Beirut Medical Center – Lebanon)
- Dr. Tracy Batchelor (Massachusetts General Hospital – USA)
- Dr. Wolfgang Wick (Heidelberg University Hospital – Germany)
CCF and CME Activity Director:
- Dr. George Abi Saad (American University of Beirut Medical Center – Lebanon)
Target Audience: This activity is targeted towards Radiation oncology, Pathology, Pediatric oncology, pediatric neurology, neurology, neurosurgery, Professors, Residents/Fellows, Medical Students, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners from Lebanon and the MENA region.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Registration fees are as follows:
USD 50 for International Physicians, Nurses, Residents and medical students.
USD 20 for Local Physicians, Nurses and Residents and medical students with proper identification
For more information don’t hesitate to contact the Continuing Medical Education Office
Continuing Medical Education Office
American University of Beirut Medical Center
T: 01-350 000 ext. 4718/4872